This is an 8' Aermotor mill on a 32' Aermotor tower.
Location: 1 and 1/2 miles North of Spearman on FM Road 759
This mill was moved from the Bob Driscoll homestead land 6 and 1/2 miles SE of Hardesty, Oklahoma. It was purchased and raised in 1919. It was restored by Louis Schnell for his son James. It is now on the James Schnell farm. The Texas A&M logo was added in honor of James' Texas A&M alma mater.
Privately owned by the James Schnell Family
Aermotor Windmill History