- Our crime rate is very low, so low that fear of crime does not dictate, or
even influence our daily lives.
- Crime does not dictate our children's activities.
- The "gangs" our children join are church youth groups, athletic teams,
scouts, or other youth oriented groups.
- Commuting to and from work takes no more than five minutes in heavy
- The town is populated by educated, progressive thinking, hard working,
- Our schools
are staffed by well qualified, conscientious, caring teachers.
- We have an active Senior Citizen Center.
- Our Nursing
Home for the elderly recently enjoyed the rare honor of being awarded a
perfect rating by state examiners.
- Citizens can become involved in city government and all decision making
processes which shape our commuity's future.
- We're proud of our panhandle heritage and enjoy our small town, pioneering
- We are centrally located with access to the cultural, educational, and
opportunties of four states.
- We offer the business support services of